Welcome to our Church! | ¡Bienvenido a nuestra Iglesia!
Let's stay connected! Please keep an eye on this website and our facebook page for regular updates!
Current Status (as of May 26, 2020)
- Weekend Masses now open to the public. Saturday at 4:00pm, Sunday at 11:00am & 1:00pm (Spanish). Including a careful distribution of Holy Communion. We plan to do a live stream broadcast of all 3 Masses on our facebook page. We will be taking several precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Seating capacity will be limited due to social distancing. If desiring to attend, please arrive early and follow instructions. Please consider wearing a mask for the protection of others. We may be directing overflow to the parish hall to participate via live stream (and have Communion brought there). Doors will unlock approximately 1 hour prior to Mass.
- No Sunday obligation. At this time, Catholics in our diocese are not obligated to come to Sunday Mass. Please consider staying home if you are elderly or otherwise at-risk for dying of COVID-19. You can tune into our live stream or to the Channel 18 TV Mass and make a spiritual communion.
- Weekday Masses not yet open to the public. We will do a live stream of Mass at 8am on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Confessions. The Sacrament of Confession is available in the parking lot by drive-up method. Sat from 10am-Noon. Look for the lineup of cars. Drive up to the next available priest. Stay in your car / shut off the ignition.
- Church Locking / Unlocking. The church will now be locked for sanitizing on Sat and Sun aside from the Mass and Confession times. We will continue to be unlocked Mon-Fri from 9:00am to 9:00pm for private prayer or to drop off your donation envelope. Please practice social distancing (6 feet or more), consider wearing a mask. If you feel ill or have a fever, please stay home.
- Offertory Giving. Even if you cannot come to Mass, we still very much need and appreciate your support. Ways to keep giving: (a) Drop off your envelope; (b) Mail in your donation (1812 Lynn Ave Altoona 54720); or give online now.
- Office Hours. Mon-Thurs 9am to Noon
For those times when you cannot go to communion in person, please take the time to make a spiritual communion, praying for all the same blessings and graces from the Lord. You can use these or similar words:
I believe that You are present in the Most Holy Sacrament.
I love You above all things, and I desire to receive You into my soul.
Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally,
come at least spiritually into my heart.
I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You. Never
permit me to be separated from You.