Congratulations on your engagement! We are so excited about helping you both prepare for a beautiful, lifelong marriage.
If you would like to get married at St. Mary’s, your first step is a meeting with our Pastor. The marriage preparation process takes between 6-12 months to complete, and dates fill up in advance, so we recommend setting up an appointment with him as soon as possible to get the process rolling.
Fr. Derek Sakowski
(715) 855-1294 ext. 6502
In general, the marriage prep process includes
- Discussions with a Mentoring Couple
- A FOCCUS Couples Inventory
- Online Natural Family Planning (NFP) Course
- A Weekend Marriage Retreat
- 2 Meetings with the Pastor
- Meeting with the Wedding Coordinator to discuss readings, decorations, music, rehearsal, etc.
The Requested Donation for Weddings is $200 for active parish members or $400 for non-members or inactive parishioners