- Are you interested in becoming Catholic?
- Are you wanting to learn more about the Catholic Faith?
- Are you an adult Catholic desiring to be Confirmed?
- Are you curious about why Catholics believe what they believe?
- Are you perplexed by the Catholic Mass?
- Are you a non-Catholic engaged/married to a Catholic?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then we welcome you to join the St. Mary’s/St. Raymond’s RCIA Program!
RCIA stands for “Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults” and is a wonderful way to explore the Catholic faith, regardless of where you are on your own journey. We meet every other Wednesday, September through May, from 6:30-8pm at St. Mary’s. Please visit our RCIA website at www.srsmRCIA.com for complete details!