We need volunteers for basket pick ups starting Monday, November 2nd!
Welcome to St. Mary’s Online Silent Auction. Below is an explanation of the process.
The silent auction begins at 12:00 pm on Sunday, October 25th. The auction ends at 3:00 pm on Sunday, November 1st.
1. Go to www.32auctions.com/StMarysAltoona
2. Create an account with a screen name. (You will not be asked to enter any financial information.)
3. Scroll through the auction baskets and place a ‘bid’ on the items you are interested in.
4. If someone ‘outbids’ you, you will recieve a notification that you were outbid on a specific basket. At that point, if you are still interested in the basket, you can increase your bid. Remember this is a fundraiser so you definitely can bid higher than the estimated value.
5. At the end of the auction, you will recieve an email if you won a basket. You will also be contacted by a volunteer to arrange to pick up your basket. You will pay for your basket when you pick up.
6. Please note: in the case of two individuals placing the exact same bid at the end of the auction, the system automatically claims the first person to place the matching bid as the winner.
Example: Sue bids $100 on basket #1 at 2:58 pm. Karen bids $100 on the same basket at 2:59 pm. Karen wins the basket.