St Mary’s School has been educating students since 1907, with the present building constructed in October 1965. Currently, St. Mary’s school is part of the Regis Catholic Schools, in cooperation with 5 other area parishes. We serve preschoolers through Grade 5. The school staff consists of licensed teachers, as well as support staff.
Father Wilger was the face of St. Mary’s school for nearly 40 years. He always taught the children to be kind, honest, and dependable–personal qualities that are needed throughout a lifetime.
Father Sakowski continues the tradition of weekly visits to each classroom, teaching the students the importance of living their Catholic Faith.
Visit the St Mary’s School Website: St. Mary’s Grade School